Get Conversion-Focused Brand Messaging That Fast-Tracks Your Customer Journey
Without clients, you don’t have a business. That means it’s critical to have messaging that supports the journey from prospect to client.
The biggest challenge?
Knowing what to say at every stage of the customer journey to show how your products and services meet your clients’ needs and solve their problems.
It goes deeper than having the right thing to say.
When you understand what fears and possibilities motivate your audience, you know how to best serve their needs.
Key messaging and talking points ensure you and your team deliver a consistent experience at every stage of the game.
And when you have a solid messaging strategy, onboarding and working with writers is a breeze.
Working with me on your Brand Messaging Strategy means getting a messaging platform so you always know what to say and when to say it.
This is for you if:
- You’re a small business, entrepreneur, or start up ready to launch, pivot, or scale.
- You need a brand-new site or a massive overhaul.
- You’ve recently pivoted your business and need your messaging to fit your business model.
- You’ve recently had an epiphany that EVERY business is an online business and you’ve got to stand out.
- You feel like there’s a disconnect between how you talk about your business and what your clients experience working with you.
- You need to review your messaging-market fit.
- You need to validate your offers with your audience.
You’ll walk away with:
- Project Roadmap
- Voice of Customer Research
- Review Mining & Interviews
- Brand Voice Guidelines
- Brand Messaging Guide
Week 1: Kickoff Call
Week 2: Client Interviews & SEO Research
Week 3: Review Mining & Client Interviews
Week 4: Data Analysis & Brand Voice Draft Development
Week 5: Brand Voice Presentation & Approval
(agency & developer rates available)