Get Research-Driven Website Copy That Makes Your Clients REACH for You!
Attract superstar clients you want with well-written web copy that shows them the possibility they can achieve working with you.
You’re the SNACKWORTHY solution your clients reach for again and again…
…and it’s time to let your website copy show that you’re so exceptional clients can’t help but keep coming back because you deliver incredible results.
When you speak directly to your clients’ needs and show why you’re the perfect answer to their biggest problem, they want to work with you!
It all comes back to messaging, and specifically where research and brand voice meet.
Introducing the REACH Visibility Trajectory™ which delivers the building blocks you need to drive visibility, authority, and sales.
Remember the REACH Visibility Trajectory?
This project starts here:
Working with me on COMPLETE Website Copy means getting a messaging platform so you always know what to say and when to say it.
This is for you if:
- You need a brand-new site or a massive overhaul
- You’ve recently pivoted your business
- You’ve recently had an epiphany that EVERY business is an online business and you’ve got to stand out.
- You need to be review your messaging-market fit.
- You need to validate your offers with your audience.
When we work together on your complete website copy, you’ll walk away with:
- Project Roadmap
- Voice of Customer Research
- Review Mining & Interviews
- Brand Voice Guidelines
- Web Copy for 5-7 Pages
- Post-Implementation Support
Week 1: Kickoff Call
Week 2: Client Interviews & SEO Research
Week 3: Review Mining & Client Interviews
Week 4: Data Analysis & Brand Voice Draft Development
Week 5: Brand Voice Presentation & Approval
- Project Roadmap
- SEO Research Overview
- Customer Research Deck
- Brand Voice Guide Deck
Week 6: Copy Deck Development & Presentation, Brand Voice Edits
Week 7: Copy Deck Presentation & approval
Week 8: Writing Web Copy Internal Draft 1
Week 9: Writing Web Copy Polishing Draft for Client
- Copy Deck
- Copy Pages
Week 10: Live Edits of Web Copy
Week 11-12: Final Review and Hand-Off for Design
Post-Implementation Support: 30 minutes of graphic designer support, 60 minutes copy support, final audit
Rates for complete website copy vary. Most projects start at $7,500.
(agency & developer rates available)
What if you don’t have 10-12 weeks?
What if you need website copy FAST?
You are here:
Already got your market research? There's good news! You CAN have GREAT website copy in under a month!
If you have market research and can give me an overview of your brand voice, we can write good website copy relatively fast. If you choose a VIP Copy Dash, you can get it done in a matter of days.
Want edits? Check out the timeline below. Turn time may be more like 2-3 weeks based on your needs and schedule, still with plenty of time for revisions and back and forth.
Project rates vary, starting at $3,500 for most projects.
(agency & developer rates available)
Here's how our intensive breaks down:
The week before we take on your web copy, we’ll have a kick-off call where we run through strategy and kick off our pre-writing research.
This might include
- an audit of your existing site
- mining your reviews and testimonials for keyphrases and customer voice
- SEO research to ensure we’re including important terms in essential areas of your site
This is the meat and potatoes. We’ll go to work behind the scenes writing your website copy in a Google document. Here’s what you’ll get:
- A copy deck featuring project overview that demonstrates project goals, shows copy that appears on every page, and includes links to any research we’ve done on your behalf.
- Your new website copy in a Google document that uses tables to help you visualize what the copy will look like on your site. What’s more, it gives your designer insights into the strategy and idea behind the copy.
Through our work together, we’ll hone in on your voice, explore words you like or don’t like, and more. When I present your copy, you’ll receive a cover page that outlines the copy itself, while also providing additional recommendations for connecting with your business, your customers, and recommended practices for your own communications and outreach. What’s more, you can use elements of this for your own marketing efforts.
You’ll receive your website copy with a Loom video walkthrough so you understand why we made each decision, the strategy behind each section, and how to provide feedback on the copy.
We’ll run through your edits and changes on a 90-minute call. Live reviews maximize your time by allowing us to talk through your edits and understand what you love best and what tweaks to make. We make them live and by the end of this session, clients typically walk away with their final web copy.
Even though our work together on your website copy is DONE, there are plenty of opportunities to continue working together, and better yet, I include a few important bonuses that clients love:
- Designer/developer recommendations. I work with some phenomenal designers and developers, and I can recommend a few based on your platform, your needs, and your timing — whether you want a site in a day, a week, a month, or something else.
- Collaboration with your designer. I’ll spend up to 30 minutes on a call with your designer so that they can run through strategy questions. Plus if a few tweaks are needed after it’s designed, we can do that too.
- Final Review. Once your site and copy is completely designed and in beta or live, I’ll look over it, make sure all elements are complete, and nothing is omitted, and give you video feedback. This session can take place within 60 days of copy hand-off.
So you’ve got a website…now what? After our project concludes, I’ll create a custom roadmap that outlines my recommendations for getting visible and show up where your clients hang out so that you can start connecting with prospects in a way that mirrors your website messaging.